Alive Digital S.L. (hereinafter, Emoji Store), you can install devices of data storage and retrieval, also called cookies, in your computer in order to learn information of visitors to your website; in any case, these data will be treated as personal data. Your browser, on occasions, will generate an instant message, which will provide an opportunity for visitors to the web to oppose the installation of such devices.
If you decide not to accept our cookies, you may continue to use our website as usual, although it is possible that your user experience to be slightly injured.
Your browser sometimes can generate an instant message that will give the possibility to oppose the installation of these cookies. In the event that your browser does not provide this option automatically, you may prevent the installation of cookies following the instructions of your browser.
Here we describe a simple manner the processes needed to remove or prevent the installation of cookies in our major browsers. These procedures are subject to revision or modification by developers of browsers, so we can’t ensure that they fully comply with the latest version available at all times.
In the menu "Tools > Internet Options", go to the tab "Privacy", select the desired configuration and press the advanced setup button. Check the box "Override automatic cookie handling". Check the boxes "Enable" or "Lock". We recommend that you enable the option "always accept session cookies", to allow an optimal navigation of our web site.
En el menú "Herramientas > Opciones", diríjase a la pestaña "Privacidad". Active o desactive la casilla "Aceptar cookies de las webs" o “decir a los sitios web que no quiero ser rastreado”“, Depending on the version of your browser. You can also delete cookies that have been installed by clicking on the option "delete cookies individually".
In the menu "Tools > Settings", go to the tab "Privacy > Settings of content" after selecting the option "show advanced options", select your favorite cookie settings. If you do not want to allow your installation, you can select the option "lock data sites and third-party cookies".
In the menu "Settings > Options", go to the tab "Enhanced". In the menu "Cookies" select options "Ok footsteps" or "Not to accept cookies never". If you want to have a higher level of control over the cookies that are installed on your computer, we recommend that you select the option "prompt before accepting cookies".
In the menu "Settings > Options", go to the tab "Enhanced". In the menu "Cookies" from the menu, select "Tools > Preferences", go to the tab "Safe". In the menu "Accept cookies" select the check box "Always" or "Never". If you have a mobile iPhone, you must go to "Settings > Safari" and there select whether or not to accept cookies.
If you use another browser, you can get more information on how to configure the installation of cookies through the help section or assistance of the browser. If you need help to carry out the configuration of the cookies with your browser, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible with the necessary information.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS STATISTICS
- A single cookie is used to store all user information. It is fully encrypted and expiration is limited to that which is marked in the store management. This cookie is stored data relating to:
- Session User: if the user is registered, your user ID, name and password is stored, but you have information about a generic user
- Shopping Cart: whether registered or unregistered, if the user adds something to the shopping cart, it is recorded in the cookie information associated Cart
Se emplean cookies para el servicio del cacheo, con la finalidad de mostrar el contenido cacheado adecuado en función de ellas.
Third Party Cookies
A major Google Analytics cookies are used to control users, conversions and objectives. These are:
- _utma: Identifier visitors. Saves information on the session and has a shelf life of two years from its creation.
- _utmb: Used to know how long the user spends on our site and the number of pages you visit, or what is the same as that last visits / sessiones visits. By default, this cookie expires 30 minutes
- _utmc: This cookie is used in conjunction with __utmb to see if a new session for the user is set. This cookie expires when the browser is closed, so if the user enters this cookie and no, you must set a new Session, for example if a user closes the browser and re-enter within 45 minutes.
- _utmz: its cookie is used to make the attribution of the visit, ie from where and how the user has come to our website. Default lasts 6 months
- _atuvc: this cookie is used for social networks in order to ensure that the user sees the date when sharing a page count, give it to me like it, tweet...